UAE

Jun 13th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Original Poster

UAE

Hi,
I have been thinking of going to Dubai. Been looking for a place near the Persian Gulf and I discovered that Ras al-Khaimah is one of the choices that I have. Do you have any experience in that place? Would be glad to have some feeds from you guys.
Jun 13th, 2012, 07:17 AM

There's lots more info on the UAE over on TA. I like the UAE for stopovers but haven't been to Ras yet.
Jun 13th, 2012, 09:28 AM

. It really is hot in there but it surely is a good thing for someone like me who grew up in a place with a very cold climate. The accommodations really are great and the places are spectacular but what really amazed me is the culture that that place have. They have this Ras Al Khaimah Half Marathon which surely is caught the attention of the world. There also is that three week festival that they have that shows exactly the life of the Arabic public. Their foods and dances you should really try, they are awesome, believe me.
Jun 13th, 2012, 09:30 AM

Hi,
RAK UAE is such a nice place but if you are not used to a hot environment this one is surely not the place for you. The climate really is hot, about 16-25 degrees celsius would absolutely make you sweat. There are so many five star hotels that you can choose from like Hilton, Rotana or Banyan Tree. I stayed on the hotel that I found in RihlaPrime and the accommodation is great. I visited the Ice Land and it was great. A relief from the hot climate. You can also visit the Saqr Park, it is park in the Air Port Road. It will be one of the best park that you will see ever in your life. The best place to have their holidays and festivals, very clean and well maintained.

Search this Thread