Tsala Treetop Lodge

Aug 31st, 2004, 12:46 PM
Original Poster

Tsala Treetop Lodge

Has anyone stayed at Tsala?
Aug 31st, 2004, 03:44 PM

Hi Buffyp73,

I have stayed at Tsala on numerous occasions. Definitely to be recommended if it suits your pocket.

If it is any indication to go by let me mention that my visitors who have stayed there in the past just could not stop raving about the venue.

Tsala is relatively expensive but the value you obtain for the money spent is excellent. Two nights at Tsala would be sufficient for you to enjoy the venue to the full. One night would be too little as you will kick yourself for not opting for 2 nights if you choose one night only.

The dinner evenings (optional) are wonderful and I reckon the venue serves one of the best breakfasts on the Garden Route.

The rooms are amazing as they are built into trees and can you believe that you could have a swimming pool in a house that is perched in a tree. Yup you have your own private small pool overlooking the forrest. The rooms are wonderfully appointed and the bathrooms are special in their own right. Service at the venue is excellent.

You will be pretty well located to tour the area as Tsala is in the middle of Knysna and Plettenberg Bay however you will need a car (I assume you will have your own transport)

I repeat that Tsala is not a cheap establishment however for what it offers one does get good value for money and if you can afford it I would recommend the Lodge to you highly.

Hope this helps.

Very proudly part of the wonderful nation of South Africa

Aug 31st, 2004, 08:29 PM
Original Poster

Thanks, Selwyn - it does help. Do you think it would be a good follow up to Singita? I know that nothing can really compare, but is it different enough?
Sep 1st, 2004, 02:37 AM

Bufftp73,

I have never been to Singita so I cant make the comparison.

Sorry

Search this Thread