trip to dubai

Jan 1st, 2006, 11:38 AM
Original Poster

trip to dubai

considering a trip to Dubai this March, but have been informed by tour operator that there is so much building work going on 24/7 that it would spoil the trip. Was considering going to the jumeriha beach area
Jan 2nd, 2006, 08:59 AM

First of all March is prime time to travel to Dubai due to the beautiful weather. Yes, without a dought there is a lot of construction going on, however, I wouldn't hesitate in returning to Dubai in heart beat....especially to Jumeriah Beach. My favorite hotel in this paticular order around the Jumerah area is as follows: Medina Jumeriah, Jumeriah Beach Hotel, Royal Mirage, and the Ritz Carlton.

Depending on where you're traveling from, this is a great place for a short stopover; a minimum of 4 nights to 6 nights maximum. There's plenty to do: shopping, fine dining, fishing, kitesurfing, sailing, scuba diving, sky diving, ballooning, sand dune safaris, golfing, etc...

Checkout: http://www.timeout.com/

Good luck
Jan 3rd, 2006, 08:08 AM

I had a layover in Dubai on the way to Kenya.

We did a four hour tour in the morning and it seems like a great place. There was lots of building but there is no way that will interfere with a good time.

Search this Thread