Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Africa & the Middle East
Reload this Page > Trip report and pictures from safari at Djuma Vuyatela at Sabi Sand Game Reserve

Trip report and pictures from safari at Djuma Vuyatela at Sabi Sand Game Reserve

Feb 2nd, 2005, 12:35 PM
Original Poster

Trip report and pictures from safari at Djuma Vuyatela at Sabi Sand Game Reserve

Hi

My wife and I had the pleasure of going on a wonderful safari at Djuma Game Reserve located in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve near the Kruger Park in South Africa. I have posted a trip report with some pictures on this page: http://gardkarlsen.com/djuma_vuyatela_safari.htm

Please get in touch if you have questions or comments about our safari

Regards
Gard
Stavanger, Norway
http://gardkarlsen.com
Feb 2nd, 2005, 01:42 PM

Gard

I remember your posts here before you left. Glad to hear you had a great trip. I like the way you've integrated photos into your report with thumbnails that open to larger versions if you click. Nicely done! Sounds like a lovely trip...

Feb 2nd, 2005, 03:02 PM

Wow, great trip report, and great website. I've been through some of your other travelogues and they make for great reads. I live in NY and really enjoyed your report to my city. Thanks
Feb 2nd, 2005, 05:14 PM

Gard

Thanks for the update. My favorite was the giraffe and baby. You answered the question of was it worth the money with your intentions to return.

Search this Thread