Travelzoo

May 22nd, 2005, 11:39 AM
Original Poster

Travelzoo

We have recently been receiving emaols from Travelzoo. They have some amazing deals..one recently from Gate 1 Travel....has anybody any experience with them?
May 22nd, 2005, 12:30 PM
sandi

Gate 1 to where? They do tours all around the world. So where, what, how long, accommodations, group, independent, w/air w/o air, price?

May 23rd, 2005, 02:23 AM
Original Poster

Sandi, I was just looking for some response as to their reputation as a company.
May 23rd, 2005, 03:01 AM
sandi

Gate 1, has been around 25+ years, provide good service to what is paid. There are probably a few threads on this board regarding travels to Egypt (don't recall any to East or Southern Africa). We met a number of travelers (small group of less then 10) while we were in Egypt who had done Israel in conjunction. There are also threads on the Europe Board and maybe even Asia. For specifics, a search here or those which will probably give you actual feedback which I recall to be positive.

May 25th, 2005, 02:22 PM

If you do a search on any of these forums for Gate 1 you will get a million hits.. the reason I never book with them is that I seem to recall they have enormous groups... ( I could be wrong on that though).
May 26th, 2005, 02:15 AM
Original Poster

Thanks Thyra..that would be a reason for us not to book with them too....unless we were retired and just used them as an extra getaway.

Search this Thread