Reload this Page >

What can we expect from Egypt

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 25th, 2001, 10:25 AM
Sabrina

Dear Alice, <BR> <BR>We are a family of three and would like to know anthing about Egyot from you. We plan to stay there for 14 days. Thanks for your assistance.

Old May 25th, 2001, 11:19 AM
gail

Go back and read the many posts about trips to Egypt. Buy a guide book. Decide if you want to go. If you do, ask more specific questions here and you will get lots of answers - that's what we did and felt fully prepared for a great trip.

Old May 26th, 2001, 07:52 PM
PatriciaV2

<BR> I just wanted to say that we as a community should be supportive of everyone on this message board. Nowhere is it written that someone has to read all the other postings in order to ask a question. Let's all be supportive and help one another, and try not to correct one another. <BR> <BR>Patricia

Old May 27th, 2001, 03:42 AM
sabrina

There was nothing unsupportive about the first message. It is impossible for anyone to answer a question as global as the first one without more information.

Old May 27th, 2001, 08:38 PM
Alice

<BR> <BR>Sabrina, May I assume that, from your salutation, you are asking for a copy of my Egypt notes? (The wording sounds very much like the kinds of requests I get.) Regardless, I will get a copy to you this weekend, when I do my usual mailing. And...if I am mistaken, why just click on that little ol' delete button. <BR> <BR>Regards, Alice

Old May 28th, 2001, 10:02 PM
Sabrina

Dear Alice, I am grateful to your supportive reply and look forward to receiving your mailing. Thanks! Sabrina

Old May 28th, 2001, 10:43 PM
Sabrina

Dear Alice, since I have more time and have read your other email about your finished notes. Could you please forward me What to take, Trafalgar Tour, Abu Simbel (how to get there without paying a rip-off price), Getting around and What to expect on a Nile Cruise. I have to depart here on Friday. <BR>Your assistance is very much obliged. <BR>Sabrina <BR>

Old May 29th, 2001, 09:10 PM
Alice

<BR>Hi Sabrina, Well glad we got that straigtened out. I'll have my notes off to you tonight. They're running about 30 typed pages, so load your printer or forward them to someone who can print them off for you. <BR> <BR>Have a great time planning and if you have more questions, be sure to post them here. You'll get lots of help as I did when first planning my trip trip to Egypt. <BR> <BR>Kindest Regards, Alice

Old May 29th, 2001, 10:22 PM
Sabrina

Dear Alice, <BR> <BR>Thanks so much for your kind assistance. How do I retreat your 30 pages of info? Awaits for your reply. <BR> <BR>My warmest regards <BR>Sabrina

Old May 29th, 2001, 10:39 PM
Sabrina

Dear Alice, <BR> <BR>I just got your email. Thanks! Will read them right away now. <BR> <BR>You are an angel. <BR>My warmest regards <BR>Sabrina

Old May 30th, 2001, 07:17 PM
Alice

<BR> <BR> <BR>Dear Sabrina, <BR> <BR>You are very welcome! Hope they help out with your plans. <BR> <BR>With Kindest Regards, <BR> <BR>Alice

Old May 31st, 2001, 11:11 AM
amr kamel

we can discuss all about egypt <BR> by e-mail if u would like , <BR> i am an egyptian living in cairo <BR> ready to help who wants to visit egypt <BR> u can e-mail me starting from 7 june 2001