Tours

Mar 23rd, 2002, 10:29 PM
Allie

Tours

Hi everybody! I'm going to Spain in March 2003 and am hoping to head to Morocco for 2 to 4 days. I am a 30 year old woman who will be traveling with my 64 year old mother. We're up to the challenge of travelling in Africa, but are a bit cautious. Does anyone know of tour groups leaving from southern Spain that specialize is short trips. I'd really appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks!

Mar 24th, 2002, 06:30 AM
evelyntrav

Having been to both Spain and Morocco, I have a personal, informed opinion. The part of Morocco that a short tour would include is the least scenic and least pleasing view of Morocco. You would probably go to two big cities, Tangier and Casablanca, which do not give any sense of the country. Tangier is a port city, filled with tourists, seedy and ugly. Casablanca is better, but still not a beautiful area. There are several posts on the European board under Spain which will atest to this view. You could spend months in Spain and still have more wonders to see. In a nutshell, spend your time exploring more of Spain rather than just southern Spain. If you want to add another country, it would be better to go to Portugal.

Search this Thread