Tour Operators to the Seychelles?

Dec 27th, 2000, 07:45 AM
Mary

Tour Operators to the Seychelles?

First, let me start by apologizing for not leaving an e-mail address, but I received some terrible messages at another travel site, and just don't want to have to go through that again.

Second, I am writing to ask this wonderful board if anyone can recommend a good tour operator that will be able to put together an airfare and hotel package from the U.S. to the Seychelles.

My fiance and I would like to spend 3 days at a private game reserve in South Africa (we know Seychelles Air has flights from Jo'burg), and then 7 days on either Mahe or Praslin.

However, I cannot seem to find a tour operator that can help me out with any of this.

Lastly, does anyone have any recommendations for resorts in the Seychelles? We have seen Sunset Beach and Le Relax - they seem to fall more in out price range, and look pretty nice. Any thoughts or comments?

Thanks a million!

Jan 1st, 2001, 03:44 AM
halina

Try Bunson Travel [email protected]

or Travel Services Seychelles
[email protected]

Mary, you do not need to have a travel agent to plan this trip. Someone here on this forum mentioned Sunset Beach Hotel. I would recommend staying on two Islands: Praslin 4 days and Mahe for only 2 or 3 days maximum. From Praslin you may take many side trips. Read responses here.

Jan 2nd, 2001, 01:31 PM
Melissa

We used African Portfolio to book our Safari (Tanzania) and Seychelles trip. I bet you could book the Seychelles part on your own... We stayed on Praslin at L'Archipel - loved it. Quiet, gorgeous beach, decent food, friendly and helpful staff. We wish we stayed on La Dique for a few nights as well - heard great things about the La Dique Island Lodge.

Jan 4th, 2001, 10:09 AM
mary

Thank you both so much for all of your help!

Search this Thread