Reload this Page >

travelling in safe at the middle east

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15th, 2000, 02:13 AM
robert luken

hi every body , <BR> <BR> just returned from atrip to jordan,syria,lebanon,holyland &egypt for 20 days &was best in my life . <BR>we really advise many of you to join jordan holidays as one of the best tour operators <BR>in rates &qulaity of services ,we been camping at wadi rum desert for 4 days ,living under tents &jordanian folklorik shows ,unbelievable . <BR> <BR>good luck <BR>robert lukan <BR>alton.il <BR>

Old Dec 16th, 2000, 11:50 PM
me

So Robert, what is folklorik? And do you mean Israel when you say holyland or do you not recognize Israel?

Old Dec 17th, 2000, 05:09 AM
robert luken

dear me, <BR> <BR> folklorik means local traditional songs .holyland means both israel ,palestinians areas west bank&gaza &eastern holyland which is jordan <BR>good luck <BR>robert

Old Dec 25th, 2000, 07:06 PM
Norma Lammont

Recently (Nov 30) returned from an independent trip to Syria which cost me about £500 for airfare & hotel for 10 days! Much cheaper than I would have done on a tour and am already planning my next trip to Syria. Wonderful friendly people, fabulous souks with lots of very nice and cheap handmade goods, and daytrips made by chartering taxi with English speaking driver arranged via hotel - again much cheaper than with a tour. Syria also has excellent public transport system so its easy to get around independently.

Old Dec 29th, 2000, 07:08 PM
say it

Come on Robert...you can say it... <BR>it's called ISRAEL...now after me...I.S.R.A.E.L. <BR>good boy <BR>

Old Jan 1st, 2001, 06:09 AM
jack halevy

dear auther say it <BR> <BR> with my respect to what you said to mr roberts ,holyland is not israel only ,it was palestine ,occupied by jews .they have no rights at all for it.see what they are doing their killing kids &shooting on every body ,they are not humans at all .we are against all kind of killings from any body .but jews must learn very quick that power supported by us will end one day ,so peace for all is amust?? <BR>

Old Jan 1st, 2001, 09:20 AM
No Advertising

Robert sounds suspiciously like the man from Jordan Holidays who is always posting here and on every board on the forum.

Old Jan 1st, 2001, 02:55 PM
Caroline

While I agree that Robert is most likely not representing himself truthfully, you should realize that your own patronizing tone makes you equally dislikable. And he may have a very good point, too.

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 10:09 PM
me

Frankly, I think that it's important to point out when someone is suspious about false identities so that someone else that may not be able to spot doesn't take the false post as a recommendation. And while not saying whose is right and who is wrong, Israel is a country and has been since '48----check w/the UN...