Tour Operators, SSA Holidays/2afrika

Jan 12th, 2006, 10:04 AM
Original Poster

Tour Operators, SSA Holidays/2afrika

Help please. My boyfriend and I just got some unexepected time off in March and we want to go to South Africa/Botswana/Vic Falls.

I tried 2afrika. They haven't answered the phone over multiple days nor responded to an inquiry a week ago? Whats going on with them anyone know? Seems not good.

So instead I wrote SAA Holidays which has some decent packages too, but I cannot find any feedback on this company anywhere... so anyone ever used these guys for a safari type tour?

Any other suggested tour operators who can really just run with things so I don't have to, and can get it done in short order would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Jess
Jan 12th, 2006, 10:17 AM

jessiegoes

You won't find a better travel agent than Mark at Taga Safaris

tagasafaris.co.za

He has been exceptional.
Jan 12th, 2006, 10:24 AM

I would agree with Safarinut's recommendation -- I worked twice with Taga, and also recommended them to a cousin, and all those trips were great.

Michael
Jan 12th, 2006, 12:22 PM

My husband and I had an amazing safari with 2Afrika in 2002, that being said, I am pretty picky about customer service, (being in sales myself) if 2 afrika hasn't responded in over a week, they must not want your business. In a field as competative as safari providing.. the customer is truly king! Good luck whatever you decide

Search this Thread