tour company for SA

Dec 30th, 2004, 11:53 PM
Original Poster

tour company for SA

My girlfriend and I vacationed in South Africa November 2004. Not knowing much about SA and didn’t really want to wander around by ourselves…we chose to make our lives easier by traveling with a tour company. We did our research and fodors had helped us out lots of what to do and where to go. There weren’t that many recommendations on tour company…so I would like to share mine since we had such great experience with them.
We chose to travel with Cruiselite tour and safaris www.cruiselite.co.za . They were fantastic. Customize package – they will build your itinerary for you…where ever you wish to go or do. They only do small groups which we didn’t know. I thought we were traveling with a big group on a tour bus or something. NO we had a wonderful personal driver and guide with us at all times. He took us everywhere, airport pickup, on safaris, checked us into all our accommodations, and made sure we’re safe and comfortable at all times. We didn’t do super luxury accomodations..everywhere we stayed at was comfortable and clean. I’m sure if you want to they can book you anywhere you want. With accommodation, transportation, and half the meals that was included… the price and value of package was awesome.
It was a trip of a life time. SA is such a wonderful and beautiful country…who knew? I’m glad I am fortunate enough to see it.
Safe travel everyone.

Taneya

Search this Thread