Tour Company

Jun 16th, 2005, 05:02 AM
Original Poster

Tour Company

I was all set to book my trip to Egypt with Egypt Highlights. But after reading one of the boards about how Egypt Highlights (their employees) were writing their own glowing reviews I have changed my mind. I am now considering STI-Travel (based in New Jersey). Has anyone used them? What were your experiences.
Jun 17th, 2005, 01:11 PM

Our tour was with "Insight Tours". We felt they were great. Insight uses a large local company called "Spring Tours" to run the tour. Our tour group had Aussies and Americans. We had an Egyptologist guide that went everywhere with us who was wonderful. We also felt they included a lot in the tour (tips for drivers, bottled water everyday on the cruise, tips for local guides, etc) that isn't always included. We highly recommend them. We booked it through affordabletours.com and had no problem. Our guide also told us it was less to book Abu Simbel when you book the tour than after you arrive.
Jun 17th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Original Poster

Thanks so much for your reply. I have also checked into Insight. When you used Insight were there a lot of people on your tour? What were the hotels like and the boat? Did anyone get ill from the water? Thanks for answering all my questions.

Search this Thread