Tour Agent - Egypt, Israel, Jordan

Apr 11th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Original Poster

Tour Agent - Egypt, Israel, Jordan

Hello,

I'm working on planning a short trip (max 14 days) that will focus on Israel, Jordan, with a side trip to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monestery in Egypt. Could you please recommend a good company I could work with to create a custom tour? I think custom is best as I have no patients with large groups or waiting around for shopping stops. Also the large operators (e.g. Globus) are not very budget friendly.

About us - I am 35 and will be traveling with my father who is 73. We are both fit and active and like to see interesting things. He will be arriving from Canada and I will be coming from Morocco. We are both very experienced travelers who are more interested in seeing and experiencing more than having a luxury hotel to stay in.

I want to see the typical highlights but the side part to Egypt seems to be something I can't find to add onto standard trips.

Thank you
Apr 11th, 2013, 06:30 PM

Hi Matrexx. We used Embah Safaris http://www.embah.com/ when we travelled in Mt. Sinai. For the other countries, we booked transport through our hotels, but did most of the trip on our own. The area is easy to navigate and didn't require a ton of advance planning like other countries. Sounds like a great trip. Have fun!

Search this Thread