Top hotels in Haifa and Tel Aviv

Apr 12th, 2004, 09:44 AM
Original Poster

Top hotels in Haifa and Tel Aviv

Can anyone recommend very nice hotels in Haifa and also in Tel Aviv?

My husband and I will be in both cities in late May and I'd like to make reservations.

Thank you.
Apr 12th, 2004, 02:34 PM
sandi

Check out the Dan hotels - believe there's one each in Haifa and Tel Aviv. But do you want hotels or something more intimate? Why not just go into the bookstore, pick out a few books on Israel - Fodors, Frommers, etc. - find a spot for ourself, get a cup of coffee/tea - browse thru to see what they have to say about accommodations in these two cities. It's been awhile since I've actually stayed in a hotel in Israel, and am certain new ones have opened and others closed.

Apr 14th, 2004, 08:39 PM

The Dan Hotel chain in indead very nice. There is a new hotel in Tel Aviv. The David Intercontinental, just south from the Dan Hotel along the beach. I stayed there for 10 nights last year and enjoyed it very very much.. Would stay there again for sure. Have not stayed in Haifa for some time, the Dan there is old and I don't know if they have upgraded it. The Panorama hotel is newer and has great views. For a suite hotel in Tel Aviv, you might try the Abratel Suites Hotel, not far from the American Embassy. Enjoy your travel
Apr 25th, 2004, 07:50 PM

The best hotel in TA is no doubt the Tel Aviv Hilton. The second best is probably the Sheraton, and then the Dan Intercontinental.

In Haifa, the Dan is the best.

The others aren't in the same league.

Search this Thread