Top 3 places to stay in/near Kruger?

Jul 16th, 2002, 02:43 PM
jennifer

Top 3 places to stay in/near Kruger?

Which safari camps would you recommend in or near Kruger Park in South Africa? We have about $250-$300 US each to spend per night and want the best we can get for that price.

or do you know of any good sites that have reviews?

Jul 18th, 2002, 04:08 PM
beth

I just got back from South Africa last week and I highly recommend Ulusaba! www.ulusaba.com I had an amazing experience there! It is 6000ZAR, which right now is approx $600 per night ($300 pp) It is a lot of money to spend, but honestly worth every cent.

Jul 30th, 2002, 12:25 PM
Allen

Places close to Kruger that I find fantastic are first, Mala Mala (Main Camp or Kirkman's),secondly is Singita but might be a little high in cost, Londolozi is good and I agree that Ulusaba is good. Mala Mala borders Kruger without having to put up with the large group of visitors the park gets. Mala Mala also has the Sand River running through it so even in dry times, the animals will be there for the River.

Jul 30th, 2002, 04:24 PM
Lisa

A lot of people recommend Ulusaba and I am sure it is absolutely fabulous but I cannot see how that price would be justified.
Also excellent and pricey but not $600 per person, are Londolozi and Sabi Sabi which are in the same park as Mala Mala (Sabi Sand Reserve).

Search this Thread