The best way for knowing African style.

Nov 26th, 2013, 05:06 AM
Original Poster

The best way for knowing African style.

Hello all.
I would like to enjoy African life.
I confuse that Africa is not more safety area than Japan, where I live, but I want to go to Africa, I would like to know what food they eat, their life styles and so on.
I have many choices, for example travel and volunteer, work camp...

Which way is the best for knowing Africa?

Could you give me advise?

Thank you all!!!
Nov 26th, 2013, 07:29 AM

To really experience the African culture you need to embark on a cultural safari whereby you will get a chance to interact and familiarize yourself with the different African cultures. During this tour you can also participate in food festivals of well cooked indigenous foods and even get to cook some of these foods in relation to civic education & advocacy.
Here are some more choices of travelling to Africa next to nothing:

1. If you are an American Join The Peace Corps - The Peace Corps offers two year travel opportunities to various regions such as Africa, South America and Asia. You can also earn a modest stipend. Anyone can apply, notwithstanding their age.

2. Join The United Nations Volunteer Program - As a UN volunteer, you can visit literally any region on the planet, with all travel expenses paid, plus benefit from stipends and grants. The UN usually takes people who are experienced in specific fields.

3. Volunteer As A Fundraiser - If you can commit a significant amount of time, join volunteer organizations as a fundraiser. You will get paid for room and board along with flight expenses. Try local organizations such as the Lions club, Rotary club and Optimist club as well as schools and community organizations. Register At Cultural Exchange Groups. Take advantage of the many cultural exchange groups that are available for travel networking.

I hope this will help.
Nov 26th, 2013, 07:56 AM

Sorry!! Correction for Tanzania Tourist Board
www.tanzaniatouristboard.com
I highly recommend Tanzania

Search this Thread