The best place for a couple

Jun 22nd, 2004, 08:05 AM
Original Poster

The best place for a couple

Hi Fodorians

I would like some help here, my girlfriend and I thinking of going for a 15 days vacations in a time between 15th of Semptember and 15th of November.We are from Greece and allready we've been all around Europe and this time we want something different.We love nice hotels and nice restaurants we are 30 and 28 yers old and we are not the adventurus types...
Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance
Effie - Nikos
Jun 22nd, 2004, 02:04 PM

Since you are on the africa forum, I guess you are looking for urban options in Africa? If so, I'd suggest Capetown and the surrounding area. Fabulously beauful setting for a city, one of the most beautiful in the world. Add a visit to the vineyard region, and to Kruger (need to fly unless you have a long holiday--it's a long drive) for some wildlife and you would have a great holiday.
Jun 22nd, 2004, 05:43 PM

Absolutely CAPE TOWN! I've got a nice little travel report on VirtualTourist (there they let you post photos) www.virtualtourist.com/radiomom click on travel pages and go to my Cape Town Page. Plan on renting a car and driving the Garden Route. You can get to places I didn't have time to visit. Do a search here on Cape Town or Garden Route and you'll find tons of suggestions. South AFricans are so friendly, the country and scenery is extraordinarly beautiful. Very different from Greece!

Search this Thread