Tel Aviv One and a Half Days Before Group Tour

Jan 18th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Original Poster

Tel Aviv One and a Half Days Before Group Tour

My husband I will arrive in Tel Aviv on March 7 1pm and will have the rest of that day as well as the next day and a half on our own in Tel Aviv before we begin a 2 week group tour. We are booked at Artplus Hotel. We have made reservations to go to Nalgaat theatre and dinner on Thursday evening (hoping we won't be too tired, but only day available) and made plans for Palmach Museum the next morning. I would love to have suggestions on a few more things we can do on our own, staying close to our hotel area as we will tour the major spots with our tour group later. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Jan 19th, 2013, 10:10 AM

What sites in Tel Aviv are included in your tour? Some basically skip the city and just use it as a base for out of town trips.
If the weather is nice, and it could be great or it could be chilly and rainy at that time of the year, it's a good time to just take in the scenery at a cafe in a popular neighborhood like Neve Zedek or Sheinkin street. Or walk along the beach from Tel Aviv to Jaffa with a paved walk the whole way.

Search this Thread