Search

Just returned from Egypt

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19th, 2000, 12:32 AM
dimple shah

Just returned from Egypt

Have just returned from a 15 day trip to Egypt covering most places except for Alexandria, Siwa, Hurghada and the Red Sea beach resort towns. Would be happy to answer any queries and provide lots of little factual details. Email on [email protected]

Old Oct 24th, 2000, 07:03 PM
Cathy

Hello <BR> Would love to get any info I can regarding your trip. Here are some questions: <BR> How about safety? Did you feel it was safe to travel? <BR> We want to travel by overnight train to the Luxor area to see the Valley of the Kings. Any tips or advice? Was it as wonderful as we hear?

Old Nov 3rd, 2000, 12:58 PM
ginger

My husband and I are scheduled with Grand Circle 3/24/01 for egypt tour. Bad news for us he is going to have open heart surgery next week. We are thinking of changing tour date to Oct 2001. Since you stated you went in October, what was the temperature while you were in Cairo and Answan. Would appreciate any info you have to offer on weather, physical activities that may be harder for him to do. He is a young 69. <BR> <BR>Thankyou <BR>Ginger

Old Nov 6th, 2000, 05:11 AM
Diane

We leave on 11/18 for Cairo. My daughter lives there and has planned day trips for us (Alexandria, Port ? and <BR>a lunch cruise down the Nile. We only have 5 full days. Rest of time will in Cairo going to the Market, shops, ect. <BR>Any points you can add to this agenda I would appreciate. The big question right now is "Did you feel safe"? tks.

Old Nov 6th, 2000, 02:15 PM
Amy

My husband and I went on a tour/Nile cruise through Egypt and it was the best vacation We have ever had. We were sorry to leave. Some things were intimidating like bargaining and taxi drivers, but you quickly learn the ins and outs. We went at the end of June, which, I think, is the best time to go. I will be happy to give info.