Tanzania Trip with Lion World Travel

Oct 2nd, 2018, 02:19 PM
Original Poster

Tanzania Trip with Lion World Travel

Just returned from a custom safari trip to Tanzania planned through Lion World Travel and the help of Cheryl Gould. Cheryl was really patient and understanding as I attempted to create a itinerary that fit my desires and would fit in my budget. And with her help we were able to visit 3 National Parks-Ngorongoro, Serengeti, and Tarangire-with Leopard Tours that was beyond my best expectations. And under my budget. Staying at Arumeru River Lodge in Arusha and SOPA lodges in the 3 parks, we saw the Big 5 and then some almost every day. Really nice lodges with excellent service, a driver/guide that was just phenomenal and great Lion World staff assistance along the way, we came home very happy that we made our plans through this company. Will look to use them again in the future and recommend to anyone wanting help in planning a safari trip. Will provide lengthy daily trip report asap.

Oct 3rd, 2018, 03:34 PM

I'm looking forward to your trip report. I was in Tanzania in August and had a wonderful time. I'm about 3/4 through with my trip report, hoping to finish it this weekend. I'm glad you had a great time! Great photo!