Has anyone used go2Africa?

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 05:16 PM
Kara

Has anyone used go2Africa?

We are considering the Big Five tour for this fall. Would you recommend this company? They don't have a US office, is this something to be concerned about?

Thanks

Old Jul 5th, 2002, 09:28 AM
Sandy

Try 2Afrika. They are inexpensive and really teriffic. Sounds like the other tour is cutting in on an established name.

Old Jul 5th, 2002, 09:59 AM
Professional Traveler

If you are referring to Big Five Tours, they are a very good and well respected company and have an office in Stuart, Florida.

Old Jul 10th, 2002, 02:27 PM
Bob Miller

We went to Kenya and Tanzania under the auspices of 2Afrika out of NYC two years ago and experienced the most awesome trip we've ever had. They were inexpensive, booked the best lodges, and showed us all of the big 5 within the first two days in Kenya at the Masai Mara. Go for it!

Old Jul 10th, 2002, 02:38 PM
Judge

Of course, every safari company (other than the promitive camping ones) uses the same lodges and any of them can see the Big Five in one day (it's not at all hard because of the profusion of animals in the country). Price and service are really the only things which differentiate one company from the next.

Old Jul 15th, 2002, 07:52 PM
debbie

Contact me re Big Five Tours. I have worked with them for 16 years. I can tell you all you want to know and perhaps get you a discount when booking them.