Notices

Tanzania

Aug 24th, 2012, 08:44 AM
RSS
Original Poster

Tanzania

Can anyone comment on the company African Dream Vacations for private safari vacation in Tanzania?

Thanks

RSS
Aug 24th, 2012, 10:35 AM

If referring to this company out of California, they are reputable and been in business for some years; prices though do tend to be higher than if using some other US-based or even in-country Tanzania operators.

Maybe review the various East African Trip Reports that detail where visitor itineraries, # of days, where, accommodations and especially the operator/outfitter they used.

See: http://www.fodors.com/community/afri...port-index.cfm

Another option, go to www.Trip Advisor.com/forums - select Africa, select Tanzania. On this forum you will find in the right column FAQs, #4 has a list of oft used and reputable outfitters.

Good luck!
Aug 24th, 2012, 11:30 AM

I think Sandi is referring to Africa Dream Safaris, located in Southern California. I used them for a Tanzania trip in 2008 and thought they were really fantastic. However, the OP may be asking about a different firm. If you are asking about ADS, I'd be happy to answer any other questions.
Aug 24th, 2012, 01:02 PM

Very possible as so many names are similar. Or ADS might have changed their name... anything is possible.

Guess we have to wait for OP to return to clarify. But the link provided is a great place for info as is that on Trip Advisor.

Search this Thread