Talk Story SA Local Tour Companies

Aug 15th, 2002, 11:29 AM
coconut wireless

Talk Story SA Local Tour Companies

I am looking at taking a township tour in Capetown and have several companies in mind. Has anyone out there had experience with Green Turtle Tours, Legend Tours, Rainbow Tours, Daytrippers, and Fundani Cultural Tours?
Also what about the companies for the Johannesberg/Sowetta/ Alexandria Township Tours?
Mahalo

Aug 15th, 2002, 12:14 PM
Allen

I have used another company and have been extremely happy with them. They are Wilderness Safaris - Capetown and you can reach them at [email protected] I am sure they can assist you.

Aug 15th, 2002, 06:00 PM
Joann

Chris,
Thanks, for your account of the township tour. I also, have booked with Selwyn for next year.After reading your post, I can hardly wait.

Aug 16th, 2002, 06:41 AM
evelyntrav

We did the half-day township tour with Legend. Legend makes a contribution to the township, as do the other tour companies, so groups are very welcome. Our particular tour guide was rather terrible and I notified the company who responded with great concern and will not be using him again. Legend has a fine reputation. There were four people in the minivan and the drivers from all of the companies seem to know the residents. In addition to visiting the Kanga township, we also toured the Cape Malay district and the District 6 area and museum.

Search this Thread