Student tours to Egypt?

Nov 5th, 2003, 03:11 PM
Original Poster

Student tours to Egypt?

Hello everyone~ I'm a college student who wants to take a trip to egypt during spring break 2004. Does anyone know of any discount vacation tours to egypt for students? Thanks!
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:14 AM
sandi

Have you checked through your school? I do know that many schools have resources for students who wish to travel. However, I do know that with your student identification you can get discounts.

If the school doesn't have the info, try contacting some of the Egyptian-based companies and inquire of them what is available to you.

One name that sticks with me is Egyptian Connections??? or something like that; but you can do a search for Egyptian Tour Operators and many should pop up. See what type of itineraries they offer and price and accommodations - contact them and ask about "student" discounts.

But do check with your school first and then go from there. Egypt is a wonderful country, with lots and lots of amazing history, friendly and warm people and an easy enough country to travel.

Nov 19th, 2003, 10:41 AM

While not necessarily a student tour, Trafalgar has "Winter Break" packages that are discounted from their regular prices and seem to be generally be shorter to fit into a spring break (10 days instead of 11). The one to Egypt is called Real Egypt - I'm taking it during the Canadian March Break. I would imagine that if you were going during the college spring break there would be a fair number of students on the tour with you.

Also heard that Contiki tours is geared towards younger travellers, although I'm not sure if they have a spring break tour to Egypt. Probably worth checking their website out though.

Search this Thread