south africa vacation

Apr 7th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Original Poster

south africa vacation

I've been searching a few sites with tours to SA, and concluded that while I want help planning the trip, all the tours I've seen are not exactly what I want in terms if itenerary or price. So what I need is help customizing a package, but ability to get some of the low rates that companies such as 2Afrika seem to be able to get in terms of airfare, accomodations, etc. There are also some particular lodges that I want to stay at. Can anyone recommend a travel agent/company who can assist? Should I just call some of the ones I see mentioned on these boards and see what they can do?
Apr 7th, 2004, 10:11 AM

We have just about compleated our plans for our trip in 2005. We used [email protected] We have been very pleased...were actually able to make our own choices and just have her give us advice and put it all together. if you do contact her..just tell her Pat and Bert reccomended her. Prices are your own choice and she will help you put it together once she knows your range.
Apr 7th, 2004, 01:05 PM

hey sanantoniogirl - I'm in San Antonio, TX, are you?

I'm like you in not finding a package deal that I like. They seem to spend quite a bit of time moving place to place - one night here, two nights there. The package is cheap but when you count the actual game drives you really aren't getting as much as I want.

So if you have a general ideal of what you want to do just email the different places for pricing. I believe most of them will do custom packages - 2africa.com, roysafaris.com, fisheaglesafaris.com are just a few that I've seen mentioned recently. There are many others.
Apr 8th, 2004, 06:57 AM
Original Poster

No, in Austin, but I grew up in San Antonio and love it!

Search this Thread