Singita or Leopard Hills?

Aug 1st, 2004, 07:05 AM
Original Poster

Singita or Leopard Hills?

I think we've narrowed our 3 nights to one of these two. Has Anyone seen both who can offer a comparison.
Aug 2nd, 2004, 10:12 AM

Singita- nicer but less of an intimate feel of Leopard Hills. We send people to both. Would be happy to compare the two for you if you'd like to call. [email protected]
Aug 2nd, 2004, 07:28 PM

I've been fortunate to stay at both reserves and can offer one person's perspective. Singita is currently (and for the first time) ranked as the top hotel in the world. "Hotel" is a bit of a misnomer, as it is a private game reserve with intimate villas. The accomodations, service, cuisine and game viewing are incomparable and exceptional. Every want and need is anticipated before you even are conscious of it! After a long evening game drive during cool May weather, I opened the door to my villa and was greeted by a roaring fire. Unbelievable, really! Leopard Hills is nice, but modest in comparison. If price is an issue, then Leopard Hills is certainly an option. You will see game and the family atmosphere is very welcoming. Everyone likes something different, it seems; the important thing is you are going to Africa and it will be a remarkable experience...I promise you. Enjoy!
Aug 3rd, 2004, 11:29 AM

See the map at www.uyaphi.com for the location of each camp in the SSGR.
Also, see the many informative posts at this site by "Safarinut" with respect to the "traversing rights" for each of the game lodges.
BTW, are you planning to visit Vic Falls? If so, are you also planning to take a break from safaris with a round of golf at Elephant Hills Golf Club?

Search this Thread