Singita Lebombo or Royal Malewane

Sep 10th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Original Poster

Singita Lebombo or Royal Malewane

Im planning my honeymoon around January and still havent decide where to stay between this two lodges. Would appreciate a lot your recommendations.
Sep 10th, 2012, 12:58 PM

In truth I know little about either. Except that RM is located much closer to "civilization" than SL. And that in general Singita lodges/camps are luxurious beyond belief. So I would go with SL if your budget can handle it. (Consider also the airfare cost of getting to each camp if budgeted).

regards - tom
Sep 13th, 2012, 08:54 AM

tt28-

My fiance and I are having the same issue. We are planning our honeymoon and can't decide between these two as well. If you hear of anything/make your decision let me know, we would really appreciate it!!
Sep 14th, 2012, 09:17 AM

Hi Guys

Let me help.

Both Lodges are top class and will produce excellent game viewing. Singita Lebombo is on the Eastern border of the Kruger National Park and Royal Malewane is in the Thornybush Game Reserve on the Western Sector of the Greater Kruger National Park. Both will offer extreme luxury so it boils down to tossing a coin.

What I like about Singita Lebombo is the glass rooms hanging off the cliff and whilst lying in the tub you watch the wildlife across the valley.

Yours on Safari
Mark
Sep 21st, 2012, 07:47 AM
Original Poster

Thanks a lot Mark. Which one you think have the best food and game viewing? If you need to choose netween one for 1st time safari? Which one youll pick? Thanks
Sep 21st, 2012, 08:21 AM

Hi tt28

You have given me a hard question, honestly. As I said both are excellent. Whew, this is a hard one. I honestly cannot recommend one over the other. I would focus on the accommodations and let that be your deciding factor. Game Viewing and Food at both are excellent, believe me. Having been to both many times I personally would go for Singita Lebombo as I like the rooms hanging off the cliffs and also the river below. Now, and forgive me, but there is also a lot of other choices like the Ngala Safari Suite, Sabi Sabi Ivory Presidential Suite and so on. Here you will have your own personal vehicle and WOW! is all I can say.

Yours on Safari
Mark
Taga Safaris Africa
Sep 21st, 2012, 11:28 AM
Original Poster

Thanks a lot Mark for your advise...

Search this Thread