serengeti it is !!!! It's good to be back

Feb 1st, 2006, 09:23 AM
Original Poster

serengeti it is !!!! It's good to be back

Guys, guys, I am extremely sorry for not posting for a long time. Some days before my cousin was supposed to get married her grandmother went into coma and the wedding was pre-poned. Thank god it is over well!!!

I have been inquiring about botswana and it's too much of a hassle, first of all I cannot find flights to maun from india, secondly the visa process is to long for both zambia and botswana and I have had enough hassles these last weeks and to contemplate organising botswana is really not enjoyable at this moment.

So I have decided to go to serengeti before march end. I want to squeeze in the trip any time between now and march end.... whenever I get bookings at ndutu, serena,sopa or the seasonal camps.

I will post my itiernary sooooon!!!
Bat I hope u have left and have a great trip. I am dying to read your trip report, post is asap.(hehe u have not even left)

napamatt how was your trip??? did u see many lions????

Cheers, Sonali.

Feb 1st, 2006, 05:12 PM

Sonali,
Sorry to hear about what must have been a very difficult couple of weeks. There were quite a few threads--about guess where? --that needed your point of view.

Book that trip and let us know all about it.

Take care.
Feb 1st, 2006, 09:52 PM
santharamhari

Sonali,

Here's your post........good talking to you on the phone today.......

Yes, these Indian weddings.......are one gossipy, boring, monotonous events!!! hate them, like a rash!!!!!

Strangely, will know today as to my cousin's wedding dates.......all safari/safaris will depend on today(hopefully???)

But.....welcome back online and yes, keep me posted with your safari schedules.......

Feb 2nd, 2006, 05:05 AM
Original Poster

Hi hari, yes it is good to be back !!!!
Guess what, my cousin's grandmother passed away today. Originally the wedding was supposed to be today!!! Thank god we had it earlier.
Will keep u posted regarding my serengeti trip, e-mail me about kwando

Leely, Hi, Its nice to know I am missed on the forum, thanks.Let me know if u have any questions.I will keep u posted on my trip,
Sonali.

Search this Thread