School Trip to Morocco - Full Experience in 8 Days?

Feb 15th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Original Poster

School Trip to Morocco - Full Experience in 8 Days?

Basically, is it possible? My class and I (about 13 people) are planning a trip to Morocco for 8 days. I need to write up an itinerary but having trouble finding details about things to do (also just things to do in general). We'd like to really get a full experience of Morocco, so that includes markets, mountains, deserts, beaches, mosques, museums, etc.! Any help with that would be very gratefully received.
Thanks guys,
Nitsan
Feb 15th, 2013, 05:31 PM

I think it's unrealistic to expect to experience any country fully in 8 days. What you'll get is a taste. I suggest you get help with this in the form of a package tour which would include transportation within the country, accommodations and guides. And I think you need to merge your expectations with the time you have.

All cities have markets, mosques (most of which only muslims may enter) and museums. A combination of Marrakech, Agadir and the mountains in between will get you all but the desert which you may need to forego. In any case, visit some tour sites online and see what's available. That would be the most efficient and cost effective way to do it, I think.

I googled "tour morocco 8 days" and here are examples:
http://www.busabout.com/adventures/morocco/morocco-8day
http://www.gadventures.com/trips/mor...ert/DCKD/2013/

There are lots more. Decide on a budget per person and go from there.

What age are the students?
Feb 16th, 2013, 01:49 PM

Where are you flying from and are your travel days included in your touring days ?

Search this Thread