Sandi Here - Having Problem Posting Replies

Nov 24th, 2003, 11:06 AM
sandi

Sandi Here - Having Problem Posting Replies

And I might have problem posting a New Message. Have no idea what is wrong, but have Fodors.com working on it - this happened last week as well. If this posts, I'll try to answer vis "New Messages" or will just have to wait till the 'puter problem is corrected.

Nov 25th, 2003, 06:35 AM

I had that problem for weeks (up until last week) - would try to post a message and the bar at the bottom would move halfway across then freeze. Thought it was just me experiencing problems. Had Fodors working on it for awhile but they said my account was fine. Not sure if it was just a fluke, but here's what I did that fixed the problem: I logged out, but then couldn't log back in - same problem with the screen freezing up and never advancing to the next screen. So I entered the wrong log-in name. That took me to a different screen that said my log-in was incorrect. So I entered the correct name in THAT screen and was able to log-in no problem and would suddenly post messages and everything. Maybe just a coincidence, who knows?!
Nov 25th, 2003, 07:57 AM

I've been having similar problems. Can read everything fine, but when trying to post, just doesn't get through. Found it helps to turn the computer on and off. Oh well ... so much for modern technology.

Search this Thread