You want to visit EGYPT.

Old Mar 30th, 2001, 01:02 AM
wagih

You want to visit EGYPT.

Hi every one who want to visit EGYPT,i am a tour guide who want to help you in any thing or any informations about EGYPT. <BR>So if you are in need for such informations please send me an E:MAIL. <BR>I am ready to do any tour for you here in EGYPT. <BR> Wagih

Old Apr 1st, 2001, 04:35 AM
steve

hi wagih do you remember me i was with you in EGYPT the last summer thank you very much. i am wating for your e:mail

Old Apr 2nd, 2001, 01:10 PM
Rudy

If you have never been to Egypt....this is only the beginning. You are continually harassed by people wanting to sell you stuff or offer services. The most useful Arabic word you can learn is the one for "no".

Old May 13th, 2001, 04:21 AM
dine

hi wagih how are you i want to thank you about every thing that you sent it to let me know about egypt. <BR>

Old May 13th, 2001, 04:31 AM
dine

hi wagih how are you i want to thank you about every thing that you sent it to let me know about egypt. <BR>

Old May 18th, 2001, 04:01 AM
scamalert

The above reply, or rather the pair of them, was issued by the original poster to boost his credentials. Notice the same style of writing and sentence structure, not to mention that it's odd that an Egyptian would request info on Egypt? Would you trust this poster??

Old May 18th, 2001, 12:40 PM
gail

A person using the above name and sentence structure/syntax has been posting here and other BB for quite some time. This is not how I would go about hiring someone or getting information.

Old Jun 25th, 2001, 06:10 PM
Larissa

Oh how funny - the two "fake" postings don't even look convincing !<BR><BR>;P