Safaris from Arusha

Mar 17th, 2002, 10:02 PM
Elaine

Safaris from Arusha

I am going to Arusha with a friend and her young child in September and we wish to go on an economical and safe two night safari to Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire. Please recommend any companies that you have travelled with. With thanks.
Elaine

Mar 19th, 2002, 02:28 AM
Betty

Karen, it looks like you're this company's travel agent. You are writting that THEY (Sandgrouse Safaris) are reliable and then you are writting WE (Sandgrouse Safaris) organize everything via the internet. Come on Karen, you should be more careful when advertising here.

Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:33 AM
Raissa

Hi! I've been in Tanzania in august 2000 and had our 6 days camping tour organized by Shidolya. You can write to mr.Lazarus Mafie at [email protected]. We had Adam as guide and we could see all the animals we wished. The cook was Aris and he even made a cake in a pan!!!
After that we went to Zanzibar at Sunrise reort, 12 boungalow on the beach in a qiet plate on the eastern coast.

All the best.

Mar 25th, 2002, 09:18 AM
Laura

Elaine:

Look into Roy Safaris, based in Arusha. We have not traveled with them yet, so I don't have any first hand experience. However, we are planning a 3 week trip with them, starting this June 26. I've really enjoyed working with Sanjay, the owner -- and feel confident they will provide a good trip for us. I also hear (from one of their references) that Roy safaris is used by people visiting their Peace Corp relatives.

Apr 16th, 2002, 09:46 AM
Susan

Hi Elaine. I would agree with Laura. Check out Roy Safaris. They have booked our trip for September 2002 to Kenya and Tanzania. They are based in Arusha and I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Susan Pundit. She has been very professional and prompt with her responses. Good luck. Susan.

May 5th, 2002, 10:42 AM
Donyce

I was in Tanzania this past fall. Had a great experience. We booked our trip with International Expeditions here in the US - They used Tanzania Photographic Tours & Safaris based in Arusha. Enjoy your trip!!

May 5th, 2002, 02:55 PM
lisa

We had a very unpleasant experience with Sandgrouse Safaris

May 28th, 2002, 12:13 AM
Elaine

Dear Lisa,
In the interest of this message board would you mind outlning the type of difficulties you had with Sandgrouse

Search this Thread