Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Africa & the Middle East (https://www.fodors.com/community/africa-and-the-middle-east/)
-   -   Safari njema, Leely (https://www.fodors.com/community/africa-and-the-middle-east/safari-njema-leely-621914/)

Patty Jun 8th, 2006 08:15 AM

Safari njema, Leely

1 week to go! Have a fantastic return trip to Tanzania and remember we want a full trip report this time ;)

Nyamera Jun 8th, 2006 08:26 AM

Safari njema!
What’s your exact itinerary? I only remember you’re with 2 friends in Tanzania and that everything is more expensive than intended from the beginning.
Safiri salama.

Kavey Jun 8th, 2006 08:27 AM

Bon Voyage and travel safely!

sandi Jun 8th, 2006 08:44 AM

It's your time girl!

Have a wonderful time. Safari njema!

johan_belgium Jun 8th, 2006 09:11 AM

Enjoy your safari at it fulliest and bring us back some beautiful pictures and stories.

Leely Jun 8th, 2006 12:13 PM

Asante sana to all.

Johan, unfortunately I cannot even be considered the most amateur of amateur photographers. I enjoy looking at others' stunning photos, though. Mine are just to jog memory when I get older. :)

Where is lifelist with his to-do list? I stopped my mail, so that's done.

africnow Jun 8th, 2006 01:50 PM

Have a great trip Leely. Looking forward to hearing all about it when you return.

bat Jun 8th, 2006 02:05 PM

Hmm, patty's comment has me thinking--are you permitted to go on your next safari before your last safari's complete trip report is posted? Well, you've got 6 days--and I am sure you have nothing to do to fill the time between now and then--such as getting work done or packing ;)

Have a great trip.

atravelynn Jun 8th, 2006 06:54 PM

Have a wonderful safari. A trip report will also jog the memory when you get old.

santharamhari Jun 8th, 2006 07:57 PM

Leely,

Enjoy!!! keep us posted on return.

Hari

aby Jun 8th, 2006 09:01 PM

Leely

have a-big-smile-Safari

aby

OnlyMeOirish Jun 9th, 2006 12:44 AM

Have a fantastic time Leely. Looking forward to your trip report when you get back :)

cybor Jun 9th, 2006 05:03 AM

To do list:
Throw your undies and all that hair conditioner in a bag and head out!
And do remember if it needs mentioning, to enjoy! :)
I'm very excited for you;
Safari njema!!!!!!!
Sherry

matnikstym Jun 13th, 2006 09:41 AM

2 more sleeps and you're on your way! WOOHOO! Have a GREAT time! Travel safe and enjoy! :)
Aloha,
Dennis

stakerk Jun 14th, 2006 07:50 AM

Have a great time!

Leely Jun 14th, 2006 08:57 AM

Thanks for the good wishes.

I don't know how I would have made it through the last TWO years without you. I hope it doesn't take me two years to get back for my next trip. But if it does, I know where I can come for vicarious travel, incredible photo slideshows, great advice, and many laughs.

To those of you leaving soon--lifelist, chrisamg, csuss, Mary, jules, wsjonl, and all the others--have wonderful trips. If you see three (very glamorous and charming) women in matching hats--well, say hello.

I promise, this time a complete trip report.

Safe and happy travels to all of you.

sundowner Jun 14th, 2006 04:11 PM

Have a wonderful adventure, Leely!

lifelist Jun 15th, 2006 05:30 AM

Sorry, I was so busy doing the things on my todo list, that I forgot to post it. I'm in Moshi right now, so if there's anything I forgot to do, it's too late now. Heh.

Have a good trip, Leely.

Patty Jun 15th, 2006 08:39 AM

lifelist,
Hope you're having a good trip too. Have you climbed Kili yet?