safari in Tanzania with my family

Jul 11th, 2019, 05:16 AM
Original Poster

safari in Tanzania with my family

The Serengeti Safari trip was a great experience. I had a wonderful time with my family, we took part cultural experience and we saw more wildlife than imaginable. The trip is well organized, the lodges are good, the people of Tanzania are fantastic. We were able to see so much wildlife, but the beginning and ending of the trip are devoted to safari experience which are very rewarding. Charging is available in the rooms in the lodges, but a central charging station is set up in the tented camp. It might be a good idea to label your camera battery charger for the tented camp in order to avoid confusion. Laundry service is available at the lodges, was very fast (within the day) and seemed reasonably priced. When purchasing drinks at the lodges, a tab is kept which you pay with either cash or credit card before departing. American cash is accepted everywhere in Tanzania, so there was no need to change to Tanzanian schillings. It is a good idea to carry small bills. Single use plastic bags are now banned in Tanzania, so be sure not to carry them into the country. As has been noted before, ziploc bags are OK to use. I'd be happy to answer any questions of future travelers.