Safari in Kenya March 1-21

Jun 12th, 2001, 04:17 PM
Stephen

Safari in Kenya March 1-21

I read somewhere on this forum that March could be too hot and wet in Kenya. Anyone went there last March? I have some difficulties to bring a few old statements regarding safari in Kenya. Would you rather suggest we go in Februaury? Thanks

Jun 14th, 2001, 05:22 AM
Buck

I was there from middle of march to the end, rainy season just started the last day of our trip, and we were stuck in the mud for a hour, going in the first of the month should be fine. Weather was perfect, around 75 to 80 in the day and a little cool at night. You will have a wonderful, the Kenyan people are warm and friendly and you will see lots of animals. The food at the lodges is very good and the driver guides are very helpful and full of knowledge of the country and the animals. Have a wonderful trip and I am sure you will, Buck

Jun 15th, 2001, 03:50 AM
Steve

Thank you Buck. I know we will have great time.

Jul 17th, 2001, 09:20 AM
sallie jo

I was there at mid to late April and it was 75-80 during the day and probably 60 at night. The rains are kind of like Disney World - usually 20 minutes and over. RAins did not interfer with our trip and our drivers never got us stuck.

Search this Thread