Safari company

Aug 19th, 2004, 02:47 AM
Original Poster

Safari company

Has anyone used Thomson Safari to go to Tanzania???
Aug 19th, 2004, 03:47 AM

Do you mean Thompson Safaris? If so, I have not personally used them, but they have a good reputation. I ended up using a Tanzanian based tour operator for about $600 per person less than the quote I got from Thompson. But many people have traveled with Thompson Safaris and, as I said before, they are well established with a good reputation.
Aug 19th, 2004, 10:14 AM
vjr

We used Thomson Safaris for a two week safari last February and were extremely pleased with every aspect of the trip. Our guide was excellent, the camp accommodations and food were great (the lodges were fine, but the camping was the highlight), and they were very willing and able to deal with the few special requests we made along the way. I would highly recommend them.
Aug 26th, 2004, 09:45 AM

I used thomson safaris last year and cannot say enough great things about them. I researched different safari companies for about six moonths and ended up going with them with no regrets. I had so many questions (and went the week after a wanted terrorist was seen in Kenya and the airport shut down) so I had a lot of conversations with their US staff. I was given so much help and never felt like my questions were silly or bothersome. the trip was awesome, the food was great, it was perfect. I recommend them 100%!!!!!

Search this Thread