SA Airlines ... Mukutan Retreat

Aug 3rd, 2001, 03:54 PM
Christy

SA Airlines ... Mukutan Retreat

My husband and I are planning a trip to South Africa and Kenya. I have been looking through the messages and find that SA Airlines is getting great reviews. We are tall people ... does anyone know how the space between coach seats compare to U.S. airlines? The U.S. airlines are unfortunately pretty bad.

Second, is anyone familiar with the Mukutan Retreat in the Kenyan Highlands?

Thanks,
Christy

Aug 5th, 2001, 03:28 PM
Jim

I flew on SA Airlines last year from Miami to Cape Town. I was favorably impressed by this airlines.The space between the coach seats are wider than U.S. domestic airlines but typical of intercontinental flights.

Aug 6th, 2001, 06:33 AM
Lisa

Instead of reserving 2 seats next to each other ask for aisle seats behind each other in the middle section. Seat configuration is 3 4 3. this way you stand more of a chance of getting an empty seat next to you. In addition, if time constraints allow, try flying midweek rather than weekends when flights will be "fuller".

Sorry, can't help you on Mukutan.

Aug 13th, 2001, 07:41 AM
naina

I just received a newsletter from www.vintageafrica.com and they have a special offer for The Mukutan retreat - stay 4 nights and receive one night free between September and March. If you go to their home page and click on the article titled 'Ayuverdic massage, yoga and lion in the wild' you will find the details of the offers at the end of the article. Hope this helps.

Search this Thread