Ryad Mabrouka in Fes

Feb 15th, 2003, 11:56 AM
Original Poster

Ryad Mabrouka in Fes

Has anyone stayed at Ryad Mabrouka in Fes? We have a reservation there for 3 nights in mid-march. Any suggestions or comments appreciated! Thanks!
Feb 21st, 2004, 03:14 PM
kqc

Yes. My wife and I were at Ryad Mabrouka two weeks ago (we stayed for three nights). It was fantastic. After you've spent even a little time in the medina -- an entrance is just a few steps away -- you will be glad for the quiet serenity offered by the Ryad. Michel was a gracious host and offered very helpful advice for our trip around Morocco.
Some advice: we left the medina to get dinner in ville nouvelle one night, and it was a big mistake. The food in the new city was extremely average and the area lacks much character. Instead, have dinner either at the Ryad Mabrouka (which was great) or at Riad Zamane (which was the best meal we had in all of Morocco). The dinners cost about 200 dirhams per person and were worth every penny. Michel can arrange for reservations at Riad Zamane for you. You have to give them some advance notice for dinner that night.

You will not be disappointed by your stay at Ryad Mabrouka. The staff was very friendly and catered to our every need. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Search this Thread