Rocco, Cindymac

Jun 22nd, 2005, 06:02 AM
Original Poster

Rocco, Cindymac

Hello

I posted a message the other day but for some reason am unable to find the thread. Anyway, just wanted to touch base as Mark at Taga told me we all will be at Simbambili at the same time in September. Looking forward to meeting you and dining together in the bush!

Best,
Tracy
Jun 22nd, 2005, 08:58 AM

If you click on your name, all of your previous posts will appear in the left hand column.
Jun 22nd, 2005, 04:26 PM

Tracy,

(Patty is right...in the future, all you have to do is click on your name to bring up old posts)

It will be such a blast sharing the camp with two fellow Fodorites, and knowing that I will not be sharing a vehicle with a family with small children, as happened to me at the neighboring Djuma Vuyatela a couple years ago.

The leopard viewing will definitely be one of the highlights of my safari...rhinos and cheetahs would just make it perfect. If I see wild dogs, I may just jump out of the vehicle right then and there to really provide for an interesting Leopards Of Simbambili update!

I will be there the nights of the 17th, 18th and 19th, while I believe Cindymac will be there the nights of the 16th, 17th and 18th. Full moon is the night of the 18th and would provide the perfect time for a bush dinner!

Tracy, which exact dates are you staying?

Have you seen the latest Leopards Of Simbambili update...leopards, leopard cubs, lions, rhinos, elephants and cheetahs, oh my!

http://www.tagasafaris.co.za/african...est-events.htm
Jun 23rd, 2005, 11:22 AM

Tracy/Rocco:

Yes, we will be at Simbambili on the 16th, 17th and 18th. We are so excited and very envious of all those whose (departure) day has come.

Mark just advised me that we'd be dining together as well. I hear he has crazy family in town and is all tied up at the moment. We all know how that goes!

Anyway, the way I'm counting, it's about 12 more weeks before we leave. Argh, the pain of watching water boil!

Cindy

Search this Thread