Riads in Marrakesh-- HELP!

Aug 8th, 2001, 01:46 PM
MCP

Riads in Marrakesh-- HELP!

My husband and I will be in Marrakesh for 3 days on a 2 week trip to celebrate our 2-year anniversary. I am really at a loss for info on the various riads in Marrakesh and would welcome any input from someone familiar with them-- I am particulrly interested in Malika, Kaiss and Enija riads as well as La Maison Arabe and the Villa des Orangers-- Please HELP! Thanks!!

Aug 16th, 2001, 03:37 AM
liz

Hi - We are going to Marrakesh in September and are staying in the Riad Noga. We got if from the "Best of Morrocco" travel company which have a very good selection of Riads. I have never stayed in one before but the one we have chosen does look very comfortable. If you are not travelling till after Sept I will let you know what it was like when I return.

Aug 18th, 2001, 07:02 AM
Keavy

I visited Marrakesh last March, and stayed in a Riad called Dar Sara - it is absolutely beautiful - we found out about it from a copy of the magazine Conde Nast Traveller - try to get a back issue, it's got a great article on the Riads of Morocco. The guy who owns Dar Sara also has 2 or 3 other Riads - each more divine than the next. They have a website definitely worth visiting: www.marrakech-riads.net
Have a great time!!

Aug 18th, 2001, 10:13 AM
skot

we are staying at the Riad Kaiss the first of Nov.The maison arabe was too expensive($200)and the enija never would answer our fax.we used the conde nast as our guide.

Search this Thread