Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub

Nov 3rd, 2014, 09:03 AM
Original Poster

Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub

Any opinions?? This would be for next month.

Thank you
Nov 3rd, 2014, 01:40 PM

Our tour company booked us at Riadmadu.com We loved everything about this place, the location, the rooms & the food surprisingly was good.
Best
Nov 14th, 2014, 02:08 AM

Sallam 'lekum Mjess,

I always stay at Dar el Janoub with my clients. It's very accessible from the main road, as there's now a tar road to the village of Hassi Labiad and subsequently the Erg Chigaga dunes themselves. The manager Rachid runs a happy and efficient operation for the Italian owner, and the accommodations are excellent. Some dune-side auberges surprisingly offer very little views of the dunes themselves, as they are built Kasbah-style and are therefore mainly inward-looking. Dar el Janoub takes full advantage of its ocean-like dune views with a sweeping ground-level terrace as well as another roof-top terrace. There are also two suites that offer direct dune views.
Happy travels.
Darren Humphrys
Dec 25th, 2014, 03:08 AM
Original Poster

I've just returned from Morocco this past weekend....

We ended up staying at Riad Saturday Night as the riad we were supposed to be staying had overbooked.

The riad is beautifully decorated, spacious and - most importantly, very peaceful. Our host Amar was a perfect gentleman. He couldn't do enough for us and make our stay there all the more special. The rooftop terrace is really nice to relax in, and the bathroom of the room we stayed in had a double sink which was a nice touch. I'd highly recommend staying at Riad Saturday Night, its a very special place.

Search this Thread