Re: Last month Arusha Tanzania

Oct 24th, 2012, 05:35 AM
Original Poster

Re: Last month Arusha Tanzania

It might sound so lame for some adult like me to say this, but the fact is am full of happiness with the memory that can't wipe off my brain. Me and my love of my life Henry had an amazing moment in Tanzania. I would trade the experience i had with anything. We paid just reasonable amount of money for Safari. well it might sound much for some tourists but worthy to pay for, It was too much for us to be fixed in a group because we did not want mixing up and confusing other people with our own behavior. lol . We paid the some of $160USD per day per person in a class of 2 or a group of us only meaning me and my boyfriend. Jabir tours and safaris was extra ordinary awesome,they may not be the well known in Africa but speaking of the fact these people made our year of remembrance.
And to this goes to those who are about to go to Tanzania. Ngorongoro Crater is worthy going to...
Oct 24th, 2012, 08:39 PM

$160 USD per person day is heck of a good deal. More details please, like, what camps or lodges did you stay at and for how many nights each?

regards - tom
Oct 27th, 2012, 02:53 PM

An excellent company to check out, with very good pricing is BaseCamp Safari's. We were there in May of this year, and had an excellent experience. Loved every minute of it.
Nov 11th, 2012, 04:25 AM
Original Poster

Hi Tom,
We did 5days Safaris of which included Serengeti(Ikoma campsite), Arusha national park( Meru view hotel) and Ngorongoro(Karatu village campsite) .

Search this Thread