Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Africa & the Middle East (https://www.fodors.com/community/africa-and-the-middle-east/)
-   -   rare blank dates in mara for fodorites, during peak season (https://www.fodors.com/community/africa-and-the-middle-east/rare-blank-dates-in-mara-for-fodorites-during-peak-season-858974/)

sonali74 Sep 12th, 2010 03:21 AM

rare blank dates in mara for fodorites, during peak season

Hi, I am leaving tommorrow, and was wondering that during, peak migration season, on all day except for a few, we have some fodorite in the mara.

Like crosscheck, kavey, sandi etc, who have already visited and

me, moneyburns, tinydancer, lynn, who will be visiting sooooooooooooooon, and others who are planning or are scheduled to go.

Pls mention your visiting dates and the camps you stayed in ?

I am on the 14, 15th at the serena,
16 to 18th night, lion porini
and 19th to 21st nightat serian
finally 22nd to 25th night entim

My e-mail address is attached with my profile and my laptop will be on with my usb, any fodorites in the mara or not, who wish to contact me for info , you are most welcome, also who are in the mara, send me the dates with the camp names, will try to contact you to organise a GTG,

looking forward to meeting you,

Cheers, Sonali

moneyburns Sep 12th, 2010 04:45 AM

On our way to the airport!!!

9 - 15,16,17 Ol Malo, Laikipia
18,19,20,21, Ngare Serian
22,23 Mobile Serian
24 Main Camp Serian
25 Nairobi - meeting friends, visiting Sheldrick, etc.
26 Flying out

Looks like 19,20,21 we will see you at Serian..TinyDancer arrives 22,or 23 til 25 Serian

FINALLY!!!!!! Lordy how long have youall had to put up with my incessant questions and musings. Than you all dear Fodorites!

I am hoping to have a very full, exciting FIRST trip to Kenya!

Thanks again,
MoneyBurns (and there is nothing left! - just cinders)

moneyburns Sep 12th, 2010 04:47 AM

On our way to the airport!!!

9 - 15,16,17 Ol Malo, Laikipia
18,19,20,21, Ngare Serian
22,23 Mobile Serian
24 Main Camp Serian
25 Nairobi - meeting friends, visiting Sheldrick, etc.
26 Flying out

Looks like 19,20,21 we will see you at Serian..TinyDancer arrives 22,or 23 til 25 Serian

FINALLY!!!!!! Lordy how long have youall had to put up with my incessant questions and musings. Than you all dear Fodorites!

I am hoping to have a very full, exciting FIRST trip to Kenya!

Thanks again,
MoneyBurns (and there is nothing left! - just cinders)

moneyburns Sep 12th, 2010 04:49 AM

Whoops, sorry did not know I hit it twice, you can see how excited and hyped up I am this am..
Sonali, we are not taking our laptop...Just look for a wild girl with big eyes and hopefully a big smile exposing my newly polished teeth for the trip!

MB
Can you edit this? Dont have time to figure it out but if someone can get rid of one of them, thanks!

sonali74 Sep 12th, 2010 07:24 AM

Moneyburns, great, u can use my laptop, and we can post on fodors together............ great

Perfectly understandable, to be sooooooooo exicted about the trip,

My real name is Sonali, I donnot know your real, name, will have to guesssssssssssss

Sonali