Radisson Waterfront?

Feb 18th, 2004, 07:16 AM
Original Poster

Radisson Waterfront?

Reviews on Radisson Waterfront, Has anyone stayed at this property?
Feb 22nd, 2004, 03:39 AM

We're booked to stay there for 3nts in March + the hotel is picking us up from the Airport

jj...
Feb 22nd, 2004, 04:58 AM

Mfleming,

The Radisson (used to be called the Villa Via a couple of years ago) is relatively well positioned near the Waterfront area. (About 1.5 Km away.) I dont know when you intend booking in at this venue but if it is in the Winter months I would not advise that you stay there as you wont be able to do the walk between the hotel and the Waterfront if the weather does not play the game, that is if you want to visit the Waterfront at all.

The rooms are spacious and of a good standard. Room views are fabulous IF you are allocated a sea facing room. The rooms are quiet and noise is not a problem at the establishment.

The breakfast buffet is an average buffet however there is nothing to fault about this facility.

In my opinion service at the hotel is slightly above average.

All in all I would recommend the hotel as a place to stay however other than for the fact that a hotel offers you anonymity I have to ask why you are not staying in a classy guesthouse for 75% of the price of the Radisson where you will obain great PERSONAL service and all the facilities that the Radisson can offer you anyway?

Hope this helps.

Very proudly part of the wonderful nation of South Africa

Search this Thread