R.Crusoe Tours

Mar 12th, 2000, 02:25 PM
carl verheyen

R.Crusoe Tours

Has anyone used R.Crusoe Tours for a trip to Egypt. The itinerary looks great including the Nile cruise but it's pricey.

You get what you pay for but $4200 for 13 days? Any comments would be appreciated.

Mar 12th, 2000, 02:49 PM
Louise

Carl - I have had many brochures on Egypt but have never heard of them. Can't find anything on the net either - do they have a website? Where are they located and how do you get in touch with them for a brochure? Sorry I couldn't answer your question.

Mar 12th, 2000, 05:12 PM
Bill

Carl
We paid 2900. cdn ground only for 9 days if this helps. This was with a premium due to the Millennium.
If you want ground only try Spring tours for a quote. They are the ground handler for some of the majors.
Good Luck
Bill

Mar 18th, 2000, 10:47 AM
Noreen Huber

I've seen their brochures, but don't know anyone who has used them. I just returned from a Maupintour 16 day trip which included a 5 day Nile cruise on the Oberoi Philae, which is first rate. They used all first rate hotels and the trip covers a lot of territory but is well paced. I highly recommend it if you can spare the extra days. I believe you get what you pay for, but $4200 for 13 days is a bit pricy.

Search this Thread