Questions on Egypt tours, scuba and golf

Apr 13th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Original Poster

Questions on Egypt tours, scuba and golf

Hello, my wife and I are planning a trip to Egypt in October 2004 and have the following questions. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Has anyone travelled with www.experience-egypt.com? Their price is quite good and I want to get more opinions before I commit to them.

We want to go scuba diving in Hurghada (we are certified), any recommended dive shop?

We also want to golf in Cairo, anyone has any info on golf courses and green fees?

Thanks, Jeff
Apr 13th, 2004, 11:59 AM

Hi Jeff:

My husband came back Mar 13 from a two week trip with Experience Egypt and they were wonderful. They delivered on everything they promised and more. They were alsio very patient with me as I fine-tuned our itinerary a zillion times. They set us up with excellent guides and called us every other day to make sure we were happy with everything. We really felt like we were travelling with a family instead of a travel agency. If you'd like, I can email you our itinerary. We stayed at the Mena House in Giza and I think they have a golf course (didn't really pay attention as we're not golfers).
Lori
Apr 13th, 2004, 03:51 PM

Hi Jeff:
Sorry - I meant to begin my previous post with "My husband and I"...lol...he is a wonderful guy and would never go on a trip without me!
Lori
Apr 13th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Original Poster

Lori, thanks for your input. I would love to have your itinerary, please send it to [email protected]. Thanks again. Jeff

Search this Thread