Question for freddy123 re: TSA

Jan 16th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Original Poster

Question for freddy123 re: TSA

freddy123 -- My husband and I are planning a November-December trip to Tanzania and read your detailed trip report which was excellent and very helpful. TSA is one of the companies we are considering booking with. There is far less info about TSA on this board than there is about other outfitters such as Roy's. TSA did send me a list of references, but of 8 people I've e-mailed, so far only one has responded (favorably, I might add). So thus far, I have only her feedback and yours to go on -- so I hope you don't mind if I pick your brain a little more about them! Can you tell me any more details about what kind of vehicles they use (pop up or flip top or canvas?). Did you find that your guide was flexible so that if you wanted to spend more or less time at a particular site he was accommodating, or did he stick to a set program? Also, how was your guide at spotting game? Do you remember your TSA guide's name? What was their policy regarding deposit & payment, and did they take credit cards? Any other details you could share would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Search this Thread