Private Tours- Israel, Jordan, Egypt

Sep 28th, 2000, 08:47 AM
Lisa Fisher

Private Tours- Israel, Jordan, Egypt

We thought private tours were definately the way to go, especially if you have an experienced and licensed guide. Our cruise was on the Renaissance R5 in April 2000. We saw more than any of the Renaissance Cruise sponsored tours and for half the price.

Guide in Israel: Nahum (Neil) Eisenstadt
Email: [email protected]
Web Address: http://www.it-israel.com

Neil was fantastic! Very knowledgable and accomodating. We are planning to go back to Israel in a year or two and will definately make our plans to go at a time when Neil can be with us. A tour without him just wouldn't be the same in our opinion.

We only had him in Israel but, he also gives tours to Jordan & Egypt.

With a private tour you also don't have to worry about being at the back of a bus load of tourists and not able to hear the guide. We were able to ask questions the whole time, even when driving. If you get stuck sitting in the back of the bus there is no chance to ask the guide along the way. This was the first time we did a private tour and I don't think I'd ever go back to a bus tour again. We also stayed overnight in Jerusalem because we were only docked in Haifa. If we didn't stay overnight, we never would have been able to sea Masada or Float in the Dead Sea. Ren wasn't offering those two sites on any tours on our trip as they were too far away from Haifa.

Contact me if you have any questions.

[email protected]

Lisa Fisher

Search this Thread