Private tour guide-Israel

Mar 19th, 2001, 04:40 PM
Sue

Private tour guide-Israel

Travelling to Israel for 12 days in May...a group of 4 adults and looking for private tour guide recommendations...english-speaking, informative and good sense of humor! I've taken some names off past posts, but they are all about 1 yr.or more old.

Mar 20th, 2001, 07:33 AM
lisa

Sue, We had a great tour guide last year in Israel. Her name is Yochi Hanart
at e-mail [email protected]
tel 050 877777
or 02 641 7465. While we went on a tour with about 45 others, I know she has a large private van that she uses for private tour groups. She is fun, interesting and will give you a wonderful perspective on many aspects of Israeli culture, history, politics etc. She can also make arrangements for trips to Jordan. She is English speaking and has beena professional tour guide for many years.

Good luck and have a great trip.

I have no personal relationship with her and have nothing to gain by recommending her. This is a purely objective view based on our trip to Israel last year.

Apr 18th, 2001, 10:10 AM
Cindy

Sue: I highly recommend Khalil Harouny, a Christian, English speaking, independent, professional registered guide. He is well-educated, very knowledgeable and informative, fun and easy to be with and very accommodating to your needs and interests. He does both large and small group tours. You can reach him at: [email protected] I have had Khalil as a guide in Israel in November of 1999 and have requested him for our return trip this year.
Israel is a great place - have a wonderful trip.

Search this Thread