Private tour guide

Sep 18th, 1999, 04:38 PM
marsha

Private tour guide

Has anyone used a private guide/car in Jerusalem that they can recommend?
Thank you.

Nov 29th, 1999, 10:27 AM
carri

Yes, we used a wonderful private tour guide named Varda Mor. We just got back from a 2 week trip to Israel on Nov. 26th. Varda went in our rented van and tough us so much. She was so friendly and infromative. We loved her. Her email adress is [email protected]
Her number is 03-534-26-07. I highly recommend her. She took us to Jerusalem , Dead Sea, Masada and Galilee. You will love her. She knows so much. She ran about $130 a day plus tip. We tipped her around $20 a day.
Good luck and tell her hi if you use her.
Have a great trip,
Carri Bishop

Dec 15th, 1999, 06:14 AM
Tami Harpaz

If you want someone that is professional and very good, try contacting a company called Tour Israel - First Class Travel. Their e-mail is: [email protected] and their website is www.tour-israel.net

Jan 28th, 2000, 12:09 PM
Allan

I have been to Israel four times since the early 70's. In 1988 my wife and I had a private tour guide from Gateway Tours (any travel agent in the US should know who they are). This is the only way to go if it is your first (or only) trip. A knowledgeable private guide with his own car (most drive Mercedes). You don't waste time figuring out how to get from A to B.

Search this Thread